We are a growing, fun and professional dental practice with a reputation for high quality dental treatment. We are always looking for exceptional individuals to join our team! We offer a friendly, caring work atmosphere, achievable bonuses and competitive pay and benefits. Experience in the dental field is preferred, but we will train the right person. We are an EOE.
- Ability to project a positive, warm and professional image in person and on the phone.
- Must be articulate and service oriented.
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative and anticipate the needs of others.
- Reliable and prompt: available for at least 35 hours per week.
- Works well in a team, with humor, enthusiasm and joyful consideration of others.
The positions that may be available for employment include any or all of the following:
- Dental Hygienist
- Dental Assistant
- Business Office Assistant
To apply, send your resume and a letter of intent with answers to at least three of the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to a resume please send us a letter of intent with your written answers to at least three of the following questions:
- Tell us a little bit about yourself.
- What is the best thing about you?
- How would your previous co-workers describe you and your work?
- What about this job is attractive to you?
- What does “service” mean to you?
When your completed information is received, you will receive an email confirmation. If we would like to meet you in person, you will receive a phone call. Please do not call us.
We thank you for your interest in joining Village Dental!
All applications will be kept confidential.